CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Aunt Maries Chicken

IMG_1526

This is one of our family favorites!  It’s super

easy and taste so yummy.  This is the meal I pureed up and gave to my 10 month old, and that night he slept through the night for the first time!  Yahoo.  It was the best! (to bad I stayed up blogging and reading until 1:00 am.)

Most people call this Italian Chicken, but we call it Aunt Marie’s Chicken, because our aunt was the first one to make it for my family.  Here is how to make it.

In a Crockpot put

    1. 3-5 Chicken breast (just depending on how many you are feeding)
    2. 2 cans of Cream of Chicken soup
    3. 1 8oz cream cheese
    4. 1 Packet of Italian dressing

Lots of people add butter to this, but I have found if I spray the crockpot with oil, I don’t need the added butter (It’s not that healthy to begin with, so I don’t add added fat!)

Cook on low for 4 –5 hours.  If you chicken breast was frozen it might take a little bit longer.  Once it all looks done, it usually breaks a part really well and you can put it over rice or noodles!

Enjoy!

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment