CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Egg Caca

When I was little my sister came home with the best recipe from her friends mom for Crapes.
It is actually called Egg Caca, don’t ask me why because I have NO clue, but that is what they grew up calling it, and what we grew up calling it. I changed the name for the title because I didn’t want to turn you all off from reading it. Call it what you may it is so yummy and we love it!! Here is the recipe

Original Recipe for Egg Caca
1 c. Milk
1 c. Flour
2 T sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
4 eggs
dash of salt
Mix well and put on pan, crape maker or we do it on the griddle and smooth them out flat with a spoon.off camera 004
I like to put butter, syrup or Jam and powdered sugar on it.
Here is the version I make now…
Healthier Recipe for Egg Caca
1 c. Milk
1 c. Whole Wheat Flour
1 T Agave, or 1 T Steviva
1 tsp Vanilla {I prefer Mexican vanilla}
4 eggs {Free Range or Organic}
dash of salt
Mix well and put on pan, crape maker or we do it on the griddle and smooth them out flat with a spoon.
I now cut up fruit to go in the middle and roll it up and put a little Agave over it!!

off camera 006 off camera 003

YUMMY!!

Hope you enjoy, they are SO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment